- Use the pin provided to open the SIM tray
- Remove the SIM tray
- Insert the Micro SIM and replace the tray
- Charge the device using the provided mains charger
- Once charged, switch it on by pressing the power button on the side of the device
- Now follow the instructions on the Keep Me Card
You'll find the WiFi password on the Keep Me Card - but if you don't have the card, you can also get this information by pressing down the button on the device.
Simply press the same button and hold for a few seconds to switch your Kite either on or off.