The @ light helps you to understand if your Livebox is connected to the internet. Match your @ light to one of these options:
Solid red light
Great news - your broadband connection is working.
You can check if you've got a working connection by going to the ee.co.uk website.
Flashing quickly red
If you've already checked your broadband service is live, and restarted your router:
- Check cable set up. You'll find more help with this in your set up guide.
- Check filter set up and internal wiring. You'll find more help with this in our filters and extension cable guide
- Turn it off and back on again. If you've not restarted your router yet, turn it off and back on again
- If you've moved house, check your service is live by logging in to Your Account and open the track your orders option
Flashing slowly red slowly red
If you've already checked your broadband service is live, and restarted your router, check your username and password are correct.
Light is off or dim
- Exclamation light flashing. Wait a few more minutes and re-check the @ light.
- Exclamation light off. It looks like there is a problem. Try returning your Livebox to default settings.