You can change your WiFi password in the EE Smart Hub Manager. To do this:
- make sure your EE Smart Hub is connected to your computer
- open a web browser and click on the address bar
- to access the Home screen, enter 192.168.1.254 or http://eehub into the address bar
- click Enter
- click Advanced settings
- click Wireless. You will then be asked to enter your admin password
- click on the field next to Security password
- enter your password
- click Save
Please note: if you choose an unsecure password, you will then need to click Accept > Yes.
Your Security (WiFi) password should now have been successfully changed.