If you have trouble connecting your wireless client via WPS, try one of the following:
- the WPS session only lasts 2 minutes, make sure to press the WPS button on both devices within this time slot
- wait until the WPS LEDs of the Technicolor TG589 router and other devices are off and then try again
- move the devices closer to each other
- make sure that WPS is enabled on the Technicolor TG589 router. Follow these steps:
- Browse to the Technicolor TG589 router web interface.
- Click Wireless. The Wireless page appears.
- On the left menu, select the access point to which you want to connect using WPS.
- In the upper-right corner, click show advanced.
- Under Access Point, make sure that:
- Broadcast SSID is switched to ON
- If you made changes, select Save.
- WPS is switched to ON
- Security mode is not WEP
If the problem persists, configure your wireless client manually.