If you’ve changed the wireless settings manually and you don’t remember your settings, try one of the following:
- Use a computer that is already connected to your network. If none of your computers are connected to the wireless network, connect one with an Ethernet cable.
- Browse to the web interface.
- Click Wireless. The Wireless page appears.
- On the left menu, select the access point that you want to view.
- Under Access Point, you can find the network name (SSID) and wireless key (password)