The Wireless card displays:
- the status of the wireless access points (enabled or disabled)
- the network name (SSID) of the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz access point
Wireless ON/OFF switch
In the Wireless card header, you can see whether the wireless interface is enabled or not. If the switch is set to:
- then the wireless radio is enabled. Clicking the switch will disable the wireless radio. As a result all access points on your TG589 router will be switched off.
- then the wireless radio is disabled. Clicking the switch will enable the wireless radio.
This is the software equivalent of the Wireless button on the housing.
Click the Wireless card header to open the Wireless page.
On the left of the Wireless page you can select the access point that you want to configure: For each access point, you can:
- view or change the wireless interface settings
- view or change the access point settings
- start a WPS push button configuration
- generate a QR code to connect a wireless client