Find out how to configure the connection settings on your device.
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the Dial-up dropdown.
- Click Mobile Connection.
- Click the Auto Disconnect Interval(Min) dropdown.
- Select the required maximum idle time (in seconds) before the network disconnects.
- Click Apply.
The connection settings have been configured.