Find out how to enable or disable the WiFi extender on your device.
Using WiFi extender prioritizes the WiFi connection. When the WiFi extender is switched off, the mobile data connection is used
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or WiFi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the WiFi extender dropdown.
- Click WiFi extender.
- Click the Turn On button.
- Click the WiFi network you wish to connect to.
- Enter password for the selected Wi-Fi network, then click Connect.
The WiFi extender has been enabled.