Find out how to change the WiFi network name and password on your device and set up as a WiFi hotspot.
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or WiFi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the WLAN dropdown.
- Click WLAN Basic Settings.
- Click the SSID field, then enter the desired device name.
- Click the Security mode dropdown and select desired security (e.g. WPA2-PSK)
- Click the WPA pre-shared key field, then enter the required password.
- Click Apply.
The device name and password have been changed.