Find out how to enable or disable SSID broadcast on your device.
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or WiFi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the WLAN dropdown.
- Click WLAN Basic Settings.
- Click Enable or Disable radio button next to SSID Broadcast.
- Click Apply.
The SSID broadcast has been enabled or disabled.