Find out how to add or remove phone numbers to the reject list.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Networks tab.
- Tap Call.
- Tap Call reject.
- Tap Call reject mode.
- Tap the required option, (e.g. Reject calls on list).
- Tap Reject calls from.
- Tap the Add (+) icon.
- Tap the required option, (e.g. New number).
- Enter the required number, then tap Save.
- The number has been added to the reject list.
- To remove a number from the reject list, tap the Delete icon.
- Tap the required number. Note: Alternatively, tap the Select all checkbox, to remove all numbers from the reject list.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
The selected number has been added or removed from the reject list.