Find out how to manually connect to a hidden wireless network, just follow these simple steps.
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Under the Network tab, tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to enable it.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Add Wi-Fi.
- Enter the network name.
- Tap the Back button to hide the keyboard.
- Tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap the required security type (e.g. WPA/WPA2 PSK).
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter the required password.
- Tap CONNECT.
The connection to the hidden wireless network has been made.