You can copy or move contacts saved in the phone memory to the SIM card memory, or vice versa.
This is very useful if you change the phone or the SIM card, as you avoid having to key in all the information again.
Follow these instructions to copy or move contacts between the SIM card and the phone.
1. Find Copy contacts or Move contacts
- Press the Navigation key to access the main menu
- Scroll to Contacts and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Copy contacts or Move contacts and press the Navigation key
2. Select direction
- Highlight From phone to SIM or From SIM to phone and press the Navigation key
- Step 3. Copy or move a contact
- Press the Navigation key to confirm
- Press Disconnect to return to stand-by mode