When call waiting is activated, a signal will sound if there is an incoming call while you are on the phone.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate call waiting.
Please note: If you are a Pay as you go customer, you can activate call waiting and hear when you have a second call. You can only answer the new call, however, if you end the ongoing call.
1. Find Call waiting
- Press the Navigation key to access the main menu
- Scroll to Settings and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Call and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Call waiting and press the Navigation key
2. Activate or deactivate
- Highlight one of the following options:
- Check status
- Press the Navigation key
- A request is sent and after a moment, the result of your request is displayed
- Press Disconnect to return to stand-by mode