When you turn on the phone, it automatically selects a network within range.
In certain circumstances, it might be useful to select a network manually, for example when you are abroad where different networks are available.
Follow these instructions to select a network manually.
1. Find Operator selection
- Press the Navigation key to access the main menu
- Scroll to Settings and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Phone and press the Navigation key
- Scroll to Operator selection and press the Navigation key
2. Select Manual
- Scroll to Manual and press the Navigation key
3. Select a network
- The phone now searches for networks within range and after a few seconds, a list of options is displayed
- Highlight the network you want to use and press the Navigation key
- After a moment the display shows whether you have access to the selected network.