The battery should be charged regularly to ensure that the phone is always ready for use.
The battery can be charged even if it is not completely flat. You can use the phone while the battery is charging.
Follow these instructions to charge the battery.
1. Connect the charger to the phone
- Connect the charger to the left socket at the bottom of the phone and to a wall socket
- When the green colour in the battery icon is moving, charging is in progress (it may take a few seconds before this happens)
2. End charging
- When the battery icon is green, the battery is fully charged
- Disconnect the charger from the wall socket and the phone