Find out how to connect to a hidden wireless network on your device.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notifications bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap and slide the Wi-Fi on/off switch to enable it.
- Tap Add Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the required network SSID.
- Tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap to select the required security type from the drop down list (e.g. WEP).
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password, then tap Save/Connect.
You have been connected to a hidden WiFi network.