Find out how to manually connect to a hidden wireless network, just follow these simple steps.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notifications bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to enable it.
- Scroll to and tap Add Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the required network SSID.
- Tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap the required security type (e.g. WEP).
- Scroll down and tap the Password field.
- Enter the required password.
- Tap Save.
The connection to the hidden wireless network has been made.