Find out how to perform master reset via hardware on your device.
- With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the android system recovery loads up, scroll down to wipe data/factory reset using the Volume down button, then press the Power button to confirm.
- Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data using the Volume down button and press the Power button to confirm. The device will be restored to factory settings.
- Once finished, scroll to reboot system now, then press the Power button.
The device has been reset to default settings.