Find out how to manually connect to a hidden wireless network, just follow these simple steps. This article applies to Android 7 Nougat.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi switch to enable it.
- Tap Add network.
- Enter the network name.
- Tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap the required security type.
- Tap the Enter password field.
- Enter the required password.
- Tap CONNECT.
The connection to the hidden wireless network has been made.