- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Data Usage.
- The Data Usage screen will show current data and usage cycle.
- Tap the Set mobile data limit tick box.
Note: If mobile data is disabled, the tick box to set the limits will not be visible.
- A note about data services being disabled on the phone once the limit is hit will be displayed. Tap OK.
- Setup the limits and warning threshold by tapping and dragging on the guidelines.
Note: Once the data limit is reached, the data connection will be disconnected and you will need to re-enable the Mobile data option to get the connection again.