To send a picture from your phone to your television using the EE TV app:
- Open your EE TV app menu - tap the screen and select the Home button if you're watching telly.
- Tap (or swipe) to open your My TV menu and choose MY PHOTOS & VIDEOS.
- The content available on your device will open.
- Tap to select the photo (or video) you want to see on your television.
- A preview of your picture (or video) will display on your device.
- Move content to your TV screen with a simple flick of your finger or using the Flick button.
- Your picture or video will display on your television.
- Look for the next photo you'd like to display by swiping left or right or using the Next and Previous buttons and flick it to your screen.
- Or, tap the back button to choose a new photo or video from My Photos & Videos.
- To stop displaying a picture or video on your TV, press the stop display button.
Automatically display pictures on your TV
If you'd prefer, you can change settings so your photos and videos are automatically displayed on your TV. To do this:
- Tap to select the settings button.
- Select Automatic display on TV.
- Now, when you open a new photo (or video) it will automatically display on your TV.
Sorting your photos and videos
My Photos & Videos shows all content available on your device. You can choose to display photos or videos using the show menu.
Using the sorted by menu, you can display your photos and videos by date, by albums on your device or alphabetically.
Unable to see content
If you choose not to allow the EE TV app to use photos when you first downloaded the app on an iPhone, you won't be able to see any photos or videos in your My TV menu.
To fix this issue, open Settings, move down until you find the EE TV app and tap to open. Here you can choose to Allow EE TV to access Photos.