Here's how to download an app using an iPad with Retina display:
- From the Home screen, tap App Store.
- Browse the Features, Charts or Search for an app.
- Once you have decided what you want to download, tap the app.
- If the app is chargeable, you will see the price in a box.
- Tap the price box and then, by tapping Install App, a prompt will appear asking you for your password. If the app is free, the word Free will show inside the box instead.
- The app will begin to download. You can see the progress by looking at the progress bar below the app icon.
See more helpful tips on how to do clever things on an iPad with Retina display >