Perform a Master Reset
This will delete all media and data and reset all settings. Make sure to back up any music, photos etc. before continuing.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- If you are sure you want to reset the phone, tap Erase iPhone, otherwise tap Cancel.
- Tap Erase iPhone to confirm.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID Password, then tap Erase.
The device will now be reset to factory settings.