What can I track in the Health app?
The Health app includes Health Data widgets that can track a wide variety of data throughout the day. The main categories (and an example widget) are:
- Body Measurements (e.g. Body Fat Percentage)
- Fitness (e.g. Active Calories)
- Me (e.g. Birth date)
- Nutrition (e.g. Biotin)
- Results (e.g. Blood Alcohol Content)
- Sleep (e.g. Sleep Analysis)
- Vitals (e.g. Blood Pressure)
Additionally, in the
tab, you can view a list of apps that provide data for the Health Data widgets. Furthermore, you can save a full
, which can be accessed from the emergency dialler without unlocking your phone.