Here's how to download an app to your Google Nexus 7:
- On your Home screen, tap the All applications tab.
- Tap on Play Store (if you're using this for the first time, you'll need to register with a valid Google account - see Using the app store).
- Click on the Magnifying Glass icon in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the app you want to search for, or alternatively tap on the microphone to search using voice command.
- Tap on the app you want to download.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap on Accept & download.
- The app will begin downloading, and will install automatically.
Once installation is complete the app will show in the All applications tab.