It's simple to set up the MMS APN on your BlackBerry Z10 so you can send picture messages - here's how:
Finding the settings
1. On the homescreen, swipe left to right to access the Hub.
2. Tap Text Messages, then tap Menu (3 dots), then Settings.
3. Tap Text Messages, then tap Advanced.
4. Scroll down to APN Settings
- APN = eezone
- Username = eesecure
- Password = secure
- MMSC URL = http://mms/
- Proxy URL = 184.108.40.206:8080
- Proxy Username = Leave Blank
- Proxy Password = Leave Blank
Tap Save - that's it, you're all done.