- Swipe down from top downwards to reveal menu options.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Software Updates.
- Tap Check for updates.
Please note: Updates can be downloaded via WiFi only.
WebSI (only from OS 10.1 onwards)
- Open BlackBerry Link.
- Please note: If an update is available for your device, a red symbol will appear next to your device name in the bar at the bottom.
- Click on your device and a popup will appear. Click Install Update.
- Click Install Update on the next window.
- Your device will begin to update. Do no disconnect your device during the update.
Software Release 10.0.10.90
Settings > Software Updates > Check for Updates - then follow the on screen steps to install.