Set Up as a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Find out how to change the Wi-Fi network name and password on your device and set up as Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click log in here to access settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
- Click WLAN.
- Click WLAN Basic Settings.
- Click the SSID field, then enter the desired device name.
- Click the Security mode dropdown and select desired security (e.g. WPA2-PSK)
- Click the WPA pre-shared key field, then enter the required password.
- Click Apply.