Enable or Disable SSID Broadcast
Find out how to enable or disable SSID broadcast.
Make sure that the device is connected to the PC or Laptop.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click log in here to access settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click WLAN.
- Click WLAN Basic Settings.
- Click Enable or Disable radio button next to SSID Broadcast.
- Click Apply.
The SSID broadcast has been enabled or disabled.