Change the Backlight Settings
Find out how to adjust the backlight brightness and duration.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Adaptive Brightness to enable or disable automatic brightness adjustment.
- Tap Brightness level to adjust the brightness manually.
- Tap and drag the slider to the required brightness level.
Note: Setting a higher brightness will use more battery power and shorten the standby time of the device.
- Tap Sleep.
- Tap the required delay before the screen should go to sleep.
Note: Setting a longer delay will use more battery power and shorten the standby time of the device.
The backlight settings have been changed.