Connect to a Hidden Wi-Fi Network
Find out how to connect to a Wi-Fi network with a hidden SSID.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notifications bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
Note: Make sure the Wi-Fi switch is set to on.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Add network.
- Tap the Network SSID field.
- Enter the required Network SSID, then tap the Security dropdown.
- Tap the required security setting (e.g. WEP).
- Tap the Password field.
- Enter the required password, then tap Save.
The connection to the hidden wireless network has been made.