Find out how to set your router to connect to the internet automatically.
- connect the router to your computer via a USB cable or the WiFi connection
- launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then press Enter
- from the home page, click CHANGE YOUR 4GEE WIFI DEVICE SSID AND PASSWORD
- enter your username and password, then click Log In
- click Setup
- click Data Connection
- click the Auto radio button next to Connection mode
- click Apply
- if prompted, click Disconnect, then click Apply
- to reconnect your router, click Status
- click Connect
The router will now automatically connect to the internet when switched on.