Sleek and powerful
An EE Bright Box is small enough to fit through a letterbox, but powerful enough to provide solid coverage around the house, thanks to wireless N technology.
Giving a great signal - tested at 250m - a Bright Box recognises multiple devices at once, both wired and wireless. So it doesn't matter if you're using games consoles in the bedrooms, smartphones in the kitchen and laptops in the living room, you'll experience a fantastic connection.
Secure and reliable
You'll get a reliable connection to your network with our Bright Box router, as it cleverly avoids interference from other devices. And it's simple to set up. Just plug it into your phone socket, connect your device and away you go. We also give you a unique password and remote assistance just in case anything goes wrong. Peace of mind. Piece of cake.
- Remote assistance
- Supports multiple devices
- Secure - Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) to ensure your wireless connection is protected
- 4 ports - Four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports for wired connectivity
- Personalised to you and exclusively for the EE network
- USB port for connecting other devices to your home network
- Sleek and compact design and it fits through your letterbox
- 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1 USB 2.0 Host
- Support PPPoE, PPPoA, RFC1483 Bridge
- Traffic shaping (UBR/CBR/VBR)
- OAM (I.610) F4/F5 support
- Wireless IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Wireless encapsulation WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Wireless QoS, WMM (Wi-Fi Multi media)
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports up-to 300 Mbps data transfer
For more help with your Bright Box, see our Bright Box help pages below: