Your Bright Box 2 has admin pages which allow you to check the status of your router and change a variety of settings. This article shows you how to log in and log out of the admin pages.
To log in to the admin pages:
- From a computer connected to your Bright Box, go to 192.168.1.1 (opens in a new tab or window)
- The router's login screen will open
- Enter the username and password for the admin pages
- The username is admin (all lower case)
- The password can be found on a sticker on the bottom of your router
- Select LOGIN
- The STATUS page will open
If you get the error The router log in details you've entered are incorrect, check you've entered them correctly.
If you've changed and forgotten your password for the router, you can return the router to factory default settings.
To logout of the router's admin pages:
- Click Logout - you'll find this in the top right-hand corner of the router's admin pages
- You'll be taken back to the login screen
- If you don't log out of the router's admin pages, you may receive an error indicating that a duplicate administrator is managing the admin pages