If you have contacts on your existing SIM card you can transfer these to your new phone's memory using the instructions below.
- Insert the SIM card, and switch the phone on
- From the homescreen, tap the arrow in the bottom right corner
- Select People
- Tap the Menu key (three dots) and select Settings
- Tap Import SIM contacts
- Amend how the contacts are sorted and displayed if required, then tap Import SIM contacts
- Once complete, the import SIM button will become greyed out and the date of the last import will be shown below the button
Then tap the Back arrow at the bottom lefthand side of the phone and it's all done.