Here's how to set up and connect to a WiFi network on your Windows Phone 8S by HTC.
To setup WiFi, you need to be in range of the WiFi network you want to connect to. You might also need a password for the network and to have set the network to allow new connections.
- On the homescreen, tap the arrow in the bottom righthand corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap WiFi
- Tap the slider to turn WiFi on if WiFi Networks are switched off
- Once the scanning is complete, tap the network you want to connect to. If the network requires a security key or password, you'll need to complete steps 6, 7 and 8
- If you're being asked to sign in to the wireless network, select the password box
- Enter the password and tap Next. If this is your home WiFi network, you need to use the security key for your router. For a typical home network this is a 26-digit password made up of numbers and letters
- Tap Done
- The network will now be shown in the list with Connected underneath it
If you can't connect, recheck the password and whether your network has been setup to allow new connections.