You can choose to allow data connections to be established automatically when you are out of range of your home network.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate data roaming.
1. Find Mobile networks
- Press the menu icon
- Press Settings
- Press Wireless & networks
- Press Mobile networks
2. Activate or deactivate
- Press Data roaming to activate or deactivate the function
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), data roaming is activated
- If you activate data roaming:
- Press OK to confirm
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode