Huawei E5330 Mobile WiFi - Enable or disable SIP ALG
Enable or Disable SIP ALG
Find out how to Enable or Disable SIP ALG on your device.
SIP ALG is intended to prevent some problems caused by router firewalls by inspecting and if necessary modifying incoming data traffic. In some cases, these modifications can change incoming data packets in unexpected ways and can cause issues such as devices not registering with the router.
- Connect the device to your laptop or computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter 192.168.1.1, then click the arrow icon or press Enter.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
Note: The default username and password is admin.
- Click the Security dropdown.
- Click SIP ALG Settings.
- Untick the Enable SIP ALG box.
- Click Apply.
SIP ALG has been disabled.