Find out how to connect to a WiFi network on your LG G2, just follow these simple steps.
- From the Home screen, tap All applications.
- Tap Settings, then tap Networks.
- Tap the WiFi switch to On.
- Tap WiFi. (to the left of the On/Off switch).
- A list of available networks will appear, tap the network you wish to connect to.
- If prompted, enter the selected WiFi network's password, then tap Connect.
- Your chosen network will now show Connected to let you know its all setup. You will also see the WiFi signal bar in the notifications panel at the top of your screen.