Setup Data Usage Limit
Find out how to setup data usage limit.
- From the home screen, tap and drag the Notification bar downwards.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Data usage.
- The data usage screen will show current data and usage cycle.
- Tap the Set mobile data limit tickbox.
Note: If mobile data is disabled, the tickbox to set the limits will not be visible.
- A note about data services being disabled will be displayed. Tap OK.
- Set up the limit and warning thresholds by tapping and dragging on the guidelines.
Note: Once the data limit is reached, the data connection will be disconnected and you will need to re-enable the Mobile data option to connect again.
The data usage limit has been set.