The battery should be charged regularly to ensure that the phone is always ready for use. The battery can be charged even if it is not completely flat. You can use the phone while the battery is charging. Follow these instructions to charge the battery on your Samsung S5230.
1. Connect the charger to the phone
- Open the cover on the left side of the phone
- Connect the charger to the socket on the left side of the phone and to a wall socket
- When the vertical lines in the battery icon are moving, charging is in progress (it may take a few seconds before this happens)
2. End charging
- When the battery is fully charged, you can remove the charger from the wall socket and the phone