Find out how to setup alerts on data usage on your Sony Xperia SP, just follow these simple steps.
- Open All Applications, then tap Settings.
- Tap Usage.
- Tap Set data usage limit, a pop up will appear advising you that your data connection will be disabled when you reach the specified amount, Tap Ok.
- Select which day you would like the data count to reset by tapping on Reset data count and pick your chosen day, tap Ok to continue. You will notice the Data usage cycle will change to reflect the day you have just chosen.
You now have 2 options:
To set a warning when you get close to your chosen limit.
To set the maximum limit you want to use.
- To change these all you need to do is drag the warning and limit lines to your required levels, when dragging the line up and down the table you will notice the data size increase and decrease accordingly.
- Once you have finished making your selections press the home key to return to your home screen.
- If you find that your data has stopped because you have reached your chosen limit but you still want to continue using data, all you need to do is go back into the Usage settings and remove the tick from Set data usage limit.