Our external advisory board
In 2013 we established EE’s External Advisory Board to help us develop and improve our responsibility activity. The board is composed of senior business leaders and sustainability specialists who meet twice a year to share their views. We invite the board to provide feedback on what we do well and the areas where we can improve. We’re committed to integrating the views of the board into our activity and will also use the board as a forum where we can share our ideas for the future.
The board is chaired by Marc Allera, EE chief of sales and Stephen Harris, chief corporate and strategy officer. The board members are:
- Baroness Lane-Fox, Chair, Go ON UK
- Justine Roberts, CEO, Mumsnet
- Dr Alan Knight, Sustainability Director, Business in the Community
- Hugh Jones, Managing Director, Advisory, Carbon Trust
- Roger Darlington, Consumer affairs and communications industry specialist
Please note the board has no official or separate legal/corporate status; it is an informal group set up by EE to provide assistance and advice to the business.
Back to top