Viewing your EE bill online is simple to do. Sign up for My Account and you'll get loads of options to help you manage your account with us.
You can review your last 12 bills and:
- View out of bundle charges
- Download itemised calls so you can sort your calls (or sort them) or analyse your usage
- Download your bill in PDF format
- You have the option to receive a paper bill, there is a small charge for this. See our Non Standard Price Guide for details)
Bill information you can get online
From the My Account home page, View bill under Your bill and go to Bill summary to get:
- Your outstanding balance
- Your monthly plan charges
- Your current balance
- Your payment due date
Use the tabs to check out your shared summary and also go through to a summary of the cost of your price plan.
In the plan summary you can see
- The component parts of your plan
- Any add-ons you may have in your account
- Any discounts
- Any other regular charge like itemised or paper bill charges.
If you like to see things in details
- In the itemisation section of your EE online bill, customers who have paid for a fully itemised bill will be able to see all their usage itemised here. If not, you'll see charges that are out of bundle and charged as extra
- You can view your bill as a summary or line by line
- You can even sort your itemised bill by type of usage
- By adding itemised billing to your account, you'll also be able to see your data usage when you log in to My Account online
To add itemised billing to your account, just give us a ring on 150 from your EE phone. The service costs £1.50 per month.
For multiple EE account holders
In addition to the Shared Summary, if you have more than one EE account and they were linked during the My Account registration process, you can also view the bills for your other EE accounts by selecting the account in the upper drop down box.
Manage your EE account details including
- Changing your billing email address
- Change your postal address
- Order a printed copy of your bill
New to EE? Your first bill explained
You'll receive your first EE bill within five to seven days from starting your new EE plan. Read what to expect, how to pay your bills and how your charges are calculated. Find out more >
Find out more about your EE bill here >
If you've moved from Orange to EE then find out about your bill here >
If you've moved from T-Mobile to EE then find out about your bill here >