Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Broadband username and password
You'll need your Home Broadband username and password to log in to Your Account.
They can also be useful for checking your account email, or if you want to use your own router.
You chose your username when you first registered. If you've got a Bright Box router, you'll find your username printed on your KEEP MEE card.
Log in to your account
The username you'll need to log in to Your Account is:
- Your EE username, e.g. username
- Your Orange (Wanadoo or Freeserve) email address, e.g. email@example.com or username, e.g. yourname.orangehome.co.uk
- Your personal email address, if you entered this when first logging into your account
Email username - using Webmail
The username you'll need to access email using Webmail is your Orange (Wanadoo or Freeserve) email address, e.g.
You can enter anything before the @ sign.
Email username - using an email program
If you have an Orange (Wanadoo or Freeserve) email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org your username takes the format below:
Broadband internet username
You may need your broadband username to connect to the internet. It takes one of the formats below:
If you're an EE broadband customer and your username is yourname, your broadband username will be yourname.orangehome.co.uk@fs.
You chose your password when first signing up for the service. Remember, passwords are case sensitive.
Your account password
If you've forgotten your password:
- Go to the FORGOTTON PASSWORD page
- Enter your Home Broadband username
- Enter the letters displayed in the ...type here field - you can also click AUDIO to hear the letters
- Click NEXT
Preferred email set up
If you've set up a preferred email address for Your Account, we'll send you an email. This contains a link which lets you reset your password.
If the mail doesn't arrive, check your junk mail folder.
Preferred email not set up
If you haven't set up a preferred email address
- Enter the answer to the security question and click NEXT - you chose when you first logged into Your Account (case sensitive)
- Enter a new password, confirm your password and click FINISH
- That's it - your password will be changed. You can log in to Your Account.
If you use our email service, the password for this will also change. Simply update your email program settings or log in to webmail with the new password.
Change your account password
Once logged in, you can change your password and security question by selecting Change your profile information.
If you need to change your internet access password (the one used by your router to connect to the internet), go to our:
You'll need to know the password you first signed up with to use this page. If you need help give us a call.