Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Broadband username and password
You may need your Home Broadband username and password to:
- Log in to Your Account online
- Log in to check your emails (if you use your Orange, Wanadoo or Freeserve email address)
- Check or update settings on your broadband router
- Log in to my account online
You chose (or were given) your username to log in to your account when you first registered for broadband. We sent them in a welcome email to your preferred email address.
Your username looks similar to one of these examples:
- your EE username, e.g. username
- your Orange (Wanadoo or Freeserve) email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- your Orange (Wanadoo or Freeserve) username, e.g. yourname.orangehome.co.uk
- your personal email address, if you entered this when first logging into your account
- doesn't have an @fs on the end - ignore the @fs when logging in to your account
- isn't the same as your mobile username
Your account password
We sent your account password by email when you first signed up.
If you've logged in to your account (or email) online before, you can reset your password using our FORGOTTON PASSWORD page. For more help, see the guide change your broadband password. If it's the first time you've logged in and you can't find your welcome email, please contact us for more help.
- Checking and setting up email
Your email username looks like one of these examples:
Or if checking email using webmail you can also log in using your email address, for example email@example.com.
We sent your password by email when you first signed up to broadband.
If you've checked your email online before you can reset your password using our FORGOTTON PASSWORD page.
For more help, see the guide change your broadband password.
If it's the first time you've logged in and you can't find your welcome email, please contact us for more help.
- Update settings on my router
Broadband (internet) username
The broadband username you'll need to connect to the internet looks like one of the examples below:
If the username you have looks like firstname.lastname@example.org remove the text before the @ sign and add @fs on the end.
You chose (or were given) your password when you first registered for broadband. We sent them in a welcome email to your preferred email address.
It's not possible to reset your internet password using the forgotten password page. So, if you've changed your password to log in to your account online or check email, use your original password to connect to the internet.
If you'd like to change your internet access password (the one used by your router to connect to the internet), go to:
You'll need to know the password you first signed up with to use this page. If you need help give us a call.