Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Log in to your broadband account
Log in to your account
- Go to the My Account log in page
- Enter your Home Broadband username and password
- Click LOG IN
- The first time you log in, you'll be asked a couple of questions to set up My Account
- You'll be taken to the My Account Home page.
Forgotten username or password?
For help logging in, see our Forgotten broadband Username or Password guide.
The first time you log into My Account via EE, we'll ask a couple of questions:
- Your preferred email address - this can be used as your username next time you log in if you'd prefer
- A security question and answer - you'll need this if you ever forget your password
- A nickname - this is an optional field and is displayed just to you when logging in to My Account
- If you'd like to receive emails about our service and promotions
We'll send an mail to your preferred email address to confirm your address is correct. Until you follow the link in the mail, we'll continue to ask for a preferred email address. Remember – you can always skip this step each time you log in.