Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Log in to your home broadband, home phone and EE TV account
When you sign up to Home Broadband and Home Phone, we'll automatically set up a username which you can use to log in to Your Account. You can use this view your bill online, update payment details, change your home plan and more.
Log in to your account
- Go to the MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT log in page
- Enter your Home Broadband account username and password
- You chose these when you first registered for broadband and we sent them in an email to your preferred email address
- Click LOG IN
- If you see a message similar to Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely, select No
- The first time you log in, you'll be asked a couple of questions to set up your account - see below for details of what we'll ask
- If you're having problems, or don't want to enter a preferred email address, simply click on Skip this step
- You'll be taken to the MY EE - HOME BROADBAND home page
Problems logging in?
Check our tips below if you're having problems logging in to Your Account.
- If you signed up to EE broadband, your account username will look like yourname or surname123 or similar
- It could also look similar toyourname.orangehome.co.uk, yourname.wanadoo.co.uk or yourname.freeserve.co.uk
- If you're using your broadband username with an @fs on the end (i.e. yourname.orangehome.co.uk@fs) simply remove the @fs to log in to your account
- We sent your username and password in an email to your preferred email address when you first signed up
- If you've already signed into your broadband account and confirmed your email address, you can log in using your preferred email address
- Remember - your username and password for logging into your broadband account are different to the ones you may use to sign into a mobile account
- To sign in to your account, you'll need cookies enable
If you need more help, see our Forgotten broadband Username or Password guide.
The first time you log into Your Account via EE, we'll ask a couple of questions:
- Your preferred email address
- A security question and answer - you'll need this if you ever forget your password
- A nickname - this is an optional field and is displayed just to you when logging in to Your Account
- If you'd like to receive emails about our service and promotions
Preferred email address
- We'll send you an email to your preferred email address to confirm your address is correct
- Once confirmed, you can also use your preferred email address to log in to your account
- We'll continue to ask for a preferred email address until you confirm your address
- If you don't receive the email, try checking your junk mail folder
- If you continue to have problems, select Skip this step > each time you log in