Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Log in to your home broadband, home phone and EE TV account
When you sign up to Home Broadband and Home Phone, we'll automatically set up a username which you can use to log in to your account. You can use this to view your bill online, update payment details, change your home plan and more.
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Manage your account log in page.
- Enter your Home Broadband account username and password.
Tip: you chose these when you first registered for broadband and we sent your username in an email to your preferred email address.
- Select Log in.
- If you see a message such as Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely, select No.
- The first time you log in, you'll be asked a couple of questions to set up your account - see below for details of what we'll ask.
- If you're having problems or don't want to enter a preferred email address, simply click on Skip this step.
- You'll be taken to the My EE - Home Broadband home page.
- Problems logging in?
Check our tips below if you're having problems logging in to your account.
- remember, your broadband your account username and password are different to the ones you use to manage your EE mobile account (if you have one)
- if you signed up to EE Broadband, your account username will look like yourname or surname123 or similar
- it could also be something like yourname.orangehome.co.uk, yourname.wanadoo.co.uk or yourname.freeserve.co.uk
- we sent your username and password in an email to your preferred email address when you first signed up
- if you've already signed into your broadband account and confirmed your email address, you can log in using your preferred email address
- to sign in to your account, you'll need cookies enabled
If you need more help, see our guide on what to do if you've forgotten your broadband username or password.
- First time log in questions
The first time you log into your account via EE, we'll ask these questions:
- your preferred email address
- a security question and answer - you'll need this if you ever forget your password
- a nickname - this is an optional field and is displayed just to you when logging in to your account
- if you'd like to receive emails about our service and promotions
When you enter your preferred email address:
- We'll send you an email to confirm your address is correct.
- Once confirmed, you can also use your preferred email address to log in to your account.
- We'll continue to ask for a preferred email address until you confirm your address.
- If you don't receive the email, try checking your junk mail folder.
- If you continue to have problems, select Skip this step each time you log in.