Choose from the links below to get more help.
If you’re not already logged in to My EE, you’ll first need to do so before we can take you to the page.
Manage your bills and payments
See a breakdown of your last bill (including when payment is due) >
See if you have any extra charges on your bill this month >
Set up or change a Direct Debit >
Set up or change a credit or debit card >
Manage your device
Take me to My EE to:
Manage your account settings
There are two types of access to My EE for a pay monthly plan - the bill payer and main user.
- Bill payer (account holder): the person who pays for the plan every month, for example a partner or parent. This person can see bills and change the settings.
- Main user: someone who uses a device linked to the bill payer’s account, for example a partner or child. They will not be able to see bills or change some of the settings.
How to update the bill payer settings:
- In My EE select Account settings.
- Select Change your numbers.
- Then select from the options provided.
- For new numbers you'll receive a code by text - enter this and you're good to go.
How to update the main user settings:
- In My EE, select the Device the user is using.
- Select the link which shows Manage this device
- Select the tab Device usage controls.
Or use our free text service to manage My EE
Text service on pay as you go
Using our Text Service is an easy way to manage your account and stay in control when you can't get online.
Just send your keyword to 150 - all texts and responses sent to 150 are free from the UK.
Here's a list of the keywords you can text and the service we'll provide if you're on EE pay as you go;
- Topping up and checking allowances
Balances and top ups
Service Send to 150 Check credit balance and allowances AL Top up with a voucher VO (12 or 16-digit voucher number) Top up with a registered credit or debit card CR (last four digits on your card) (amount to top up) Link a new top up card ETU (top up card number)
- Packs and add-ons
Service Send to 150 Info on all packs All packs Info on Talk and Text packs Talk & Text Info on data packs Data Info on Everything packs Everything Info on BlackBerry packs BlackBerry Stop your pack Stop Pack Start next pack Now How long till your next Free Boost Boost
Cost £1 £10 Data 100MB 1GB Minutes 10 50 Text 10 50 Lasts 7 days 30 days Text to 150 DP1 DP10
Cost £10 £15 £25 £35 Data 500MB 2GB 4GB 6GB Minutes 150 500 1,000 2,000 Text Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Lasts 30 days 30 days 30 days 30 days Text to 150 EP10 EP15 EP25 EP35
Cost £10 £5 Data 500MB & BlackBerry services 2GB & BlackBerry services Minutes 150 500 Texts Unlimited Unlimited Lasts 30 days 30 days Text to 150 BBP10 BBP15
Service Send to 150 Info on text add-ons Add texts Info on minutes add-ons Add mins Info on data add-ons Add data
Service Send to 150 Your number Number My EE app App
Text service for pay monthly
With Text Service you can access your account information and also manage your account by texting short codes to 150 from your mobile device.
Charges for using Text Service
All SMS messages sent to and from 150 will be free of charge in the UK.
Texts to this service abroad will be charged at:
- 25p per message if sent from abroad from zones 1 & 2 - see standard call rates for details
- 40p from all other zones - see standard call rates for details
A list of Text Service short codes
Below is a list of the current short codes you can text to 150 to manage your pay monthly or pay monthly business account.
|How to manage your account|
|Make a card payment||
i) CR then a space
ii) the last four digits of your card, then a space
iii) the amount you want to pay, then a space
iv) the security number on the back of your card eg CR 1234 5 321
|Payment using 360||You can pay your bill by dialling 360 from your phone|
|Control voicemail divert|| Text VOICEMAIL DIVERT to 150 to turn divert on
Text VOICEMAIL DIVERT OFF to 150 to turn divert off
|Download the My EE app||Text APP|
|Check your balance and any allowances including data usage||Text AL|
|Check your bill||Text BILL|
|Check for upgrade eligibility||Text UP|
|Check your number||Text NUMBER|
|Check roaming rates||Text RO followed by country|
|To see a list of all Help text codes||Text HELP|
If you're still having problems logging in, or if this information does not address your issue then please get in touch.
Find out more about managing My EE on Orange, including changing account details and adding parental controls.
First you need to log in to My EE. Please select Orange Plan on the login screen and then type your username and password.
Note: Your username is your phone number.
Editing account details
If you need to update your account address, billing address or contact details, you will have access to it via the top bar navigation.
Just click on Your details and you'll see a column on the left hand side with all the details regarding the account you want to update. Click on this and follow the instructions.
Whenever you want to go back to the homepage you just need to click the cancel or back button on the bottom of each page - usually on the left.
Changing your four-digit ID
Before changing your four-digit ID please be aware that:
- only the account holder can change the four-digit ID
- the ID 0000 is not allowed
To change your four-digit ID, simply go to My EE. Once you've logged in, click on change your details and then change your four-digit ID.
Changing your card details
To change your card details log in to My EE and click on Top up & Extras and then manage your credit or debit cards.
Managing accounts as an account holder
If you're an account holder and manage the accounts for other people (your children or parents for example), you can add an account to your account by:
- clicking on "Your account summary" on the top bar navigation and then Add a new account
- or for easier and faster access, you can click Add a new account on the Quick links column on the right hand side.
If you want to remove an account from your account:
- go to the top bar navigation, select Your account summary and click Manage your account. All the accounts linked to yours will be displayed, and you will have the ability to remove any of them.
- or for easier and faster access, click Unlink account on the Quick links column on the right hand side.
Changing parental control
If you manage the account of your children, you may want to activate or deactivate the parental control - this controls the content they have access to.
Here's how to access the Safeguard parental control:
- The activation page can be accessed from the top bar navigation.
- Select Your details and click on Safeguard parental control.
- Or select on the Safeguard logo on your dashboard.
Find out more about the different types of account access that are available in My EE - plus how to link a new number or change your address.
Linking a new number to My EE
Go to My EE > Account settings > My numbers
- Select Accounts settings in the menu.
- Select My numbers tab.
- Either add or update a mobile number and confirm whether or not you're the bill payer, user, or both.
- For new numbers, you will receive a PIN via text, enter this then you're good to go.
Changing your address
- Select Account settings in the menu.
- Select My address tab. Here you're able to update or add an email address or postal address. Note: You can have up to three email addresses. All can be amended by clicking the edit button next to your choice.
- Don't forget to save your preferred email address by ticking the box I'm happy for My EE to contact me using this email.
Note: Your My EE email is the one you used to sign up to My EE. We use this email if we need to contact you and for sending your monthly bill notification.
Types of account access (pay monthly customers only)
There are two types of account access to My EE – bill payer and main user.
Bill payer (account holder)
If the bills are in your name, see them online by logging in to My EE.
- In My EE select Account settings.
- Select My numbers tab.
- Then tick I'm the bill payer.
Changing what the main user can do in My EE
- Once you've logged in to My EE, click Device for that user.
- Under Manage this device, click Usage Controls.
You can now select a range of privileges that you want to allow or block for this user.
As a user of the EE device you cannot view bills online, unless the bill payer gives you permission via My EE.