If music is your first love, our Deezer Mobile offer gives you access to millions of tracks to stream or listen to offline on your phone. For certain pay monthly plans from EE that started before 26 March 2014, this may be an inclusive add-on.
- Deezer Premium+ offer
Please note: this offer is only available to you if you joined EE before 26 March 2014.
- download all your playlists and favourite albums to your mobile phone and computer (PC or Mac)
- you'll have direct access to your music, online and offline. Your downloaded tracks will be available via the Deezer Mobile app and the Deezer Web app throughout your subscription period
- unlimited access to your music and to Deezer's recommendations, latest releases and charts via the Deezer app downloaded to your mobile phone or tablet (you can also access your playlists, favourite albums and personal MP3s
- the ability to listen to your music with enhanced sound quality (320Kbs) on deezer.com
- use of the Deezer Web app, which allows you to download your Deezer playlists, favourite albums and tracks and access them, even when offline, and in enhanced sound quality, on your computer
If you've chosen Deezer Mobile as an add-on, you can upgrade to Deezer Premium+ for £4.99 a month, instead of £9.99 a month.
* You can't transfer or copy any tracks from your mobile to a different device or recording media. If you remove the app, any tracks stored to your mobile will be deleted. Downloading the app and usage will use your data allowance. Other terms apply.
- Activating Deezer
To activate your Deezer EE subscription on your phone:
- Download the Deezer app onto your phone by entering m.deezer.com into your mobile internet browser and following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the app's installed, launch it on your phone.
- If you don't already have a Deezer account, click on register and then on An EE customer with a Deezer offer? Activate now.
If you already have a Deezer account, log in with your Deezer account details. A message will appear asking 'Are you already an EE Deezer subscriber?' Click on yes.
- Create your Deezer account or if you already have one log in with your Deezer account details. You're done.
To activate your Deezer EE subscription from the Deezer.com website:
- Go to deezer.com/sync/ee and click on EE Deezer customers? Activate your offer here.
- If you've subscribed to a Deezer EE offer as an inclusive add-on, click on continue.
- Enter your EE phone number and click on send. You'll now get a text containing your own personal code.
- Enter the code, and click on confirm.
- Create your Deezer account or if you've already got one log in with your Deezer account details. You're done.
You can now either log in to Deezer via Facebook or on the Deezer app.