These are the details of our current and old pay as you go plans.
When you first join us on pay as you go, you'll automatically join our Everyday plan.
You can then choose to move to our Talk or Text plans either by texting the appropriate shortcode to 146 (TEXT or TALK MONTH); by calling 146 for free and following the instructions; or via My EE.
If you need any more information about pay as you go plans, contact us.
Charges for calling 070, 08, 09 and 118 numbers
From 1 July 2015, calls to 0800, 0808 and 116 numbers are free for personal customers to call from mobiles.
Calls to numbers starting with 084, 087, 09 and 118 will be split into two parts:
- the Access Charge – this is the amount that is charged by EE. From 1 July 2015 this will be 44p (37p excluding VAT) per minute.
- the Service Charge – this is charged by the organisation you are calling. The amount of the Service Charge is set by them, and should be stated anywhere the number is advertised.
The Access Charge is added to the Service Charge to give your total cost of call.
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 08 & 09 (.pdf 6MB >
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 118 (.pdf 310KB) >
- Check what it costs to call a number beginning 07 (.pdf 786KB) >
- Non-inclusive 07 mobile numbers; customers after 1 Feb 2012 (.pdf 188KB) >
- Non-inclusive 07 mobile numbers; customers before 1 Feb 2012 (.pdf 179KB) >
What it costs
- Price plans and call charges (.pdf 471KB) >
- Price plans and call charges from 29 September 2016 (.pdf 412KB) >
Pay as you go terms & conditions